Well, it depends. As much as you may wish to have a breast lift surgery in Tampa, you must fulfill the following requirements;
- You must be physically healthy
- You must have set realistic expectations for the results
- You shouldn’t be a smoker
- You should not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- You should be bothered and feel that your breasts are too small
- Your must have fully developed breasts
- You are unhappy with the fact that your breasts lost volume when you were pregnant or after weight loss or with age.
- You have asymmetrical breasts
Breast lift surgery is a procedure that seeks to help lift your breasts, and give them more volume so they are larger. Some people are born with naturally small breasts, and this is therefore a procedure that can help correct that situation.
What Does A Breast Lift Surgeon In Tampa Do?
A breast lift surgery will tighten your breast tissues and give you a youthful appearance. Cosmetic surgery in Clearwater Fl can be done on the following:
- Breasts that are pendulous or “deflated”
- Nipples or areolas pointing downward
- Breasts that have sagged or lost their form and volume
- Skin that has stretched and expanded areolas
- Breasts that aren’t firm and feel flat
- Breasts with major asymmetry
How Is Breast Lift Surgery In Clearwater Done?
At the Solomon Cosmetic Center, our breast lift surgery starts with a consultation and breast exam with Dr. Solomon to help determine the extent of the drooping and the size you wish to have.
The actual breast lift surgery involves making a cut near the areola and then lifting and reshaping the underlying breast tissue. Any extra skin is then removed.
The following three distinct incisions are employed to achieve your desired results.
Minimal Incision Lift (Periareolar)
The cut is ideal for people who have minor sagging and only a small quantity of extra skin to remove. A periareolar incision then penetrates around the margins of areolas, removing any extra skin or tissue in the bosom.
Here the cut encircles the areola and continues down the bottom of the breast, the vertical lift incision is comparable to the periareolar incision.
Cosmetic surgery clearwater removes a moderate amount of extra skin, which is necessary for patients with advanced breast sagging. A vertical lift can also be used to realign the areolas.
The inverted T-lift can assist in raising and losing a large quantity of breast tissue. People with severe drooping and sagging can explore this type of incision.
The treatment typically takes about 2 to 3 hours, and most people are ready to return home the very same day and return to work within one week.
Strenuous activities, on the other hand, should be avoided for at least six weeks. Cosmetic surgery in Tampa assists women of all ages to achieve their desired perky, firm breasts.
Are You Looking For Breast Lift Surgery Nearby?
The Solomon Cosmetic Center located in the Tampa Bay area is an amazing place to get your breast lift surgery in Tampa. Dr. Solomon does not just provide top-notch services but ensures the comfort of his customers. Visit Solomon Cosmetic Center today.