When planning to increase the size of your breasts, two things will come into play; you must choose between breast lift with augmentation and breast lift with fat transfer. These are the best options available.
With such options, anyone who wishes to have a boob job in Tampa, Fl, can. You must, however, consider which one best suits you and has the best results. Your doctor will tell you which one to use for your particular case. Fat transfer is not always the right choice; neither is breast augmentation.
At the Solomon Cosmetic Center, we deal with breast augmentation surgery in Tampa and breast lift with fat transfer. Our board-certified surgeon is the best you will ever find, and he is particularly great at breast augmentation surgeries.
Our cosmetic consultation will educate you about your options and put your mind at ease before scheduling a breast lift surgery. Getting the most out of your consultation can be as simple as being honest about what your expectations are and the goals you wish to achieve, especially the look of your boob job before and after.
Let’s now get down to the nitty-gritty.
What is Breast Lift with Augmentation?
A breast lift with augmentation uses breast implants to augment the breasts. This helps regain their volume and achieve a larger size. You can have breast lift surgery in Tampa after giving birth, losing weight, or when you wish to have larger boobs.
You can also use this option when you wish to reconstruct your breasts after a mastectomy. Modern breast implants in Tampa are made of materials such as saline, form-stable and highly-cohesive silicone gel, or traditional silicone gel.
These implants have their benefits and limitations, which is why you should always consult your plastic surgeon before having any breast lift surgery.
Breast implants are usually placed under or over the pectoral or chest muscle. The surgeon also chooses where the incisions should be made before the breast implants are inserted. This could be under the natural breast fold, under your arms, or around your areola.
Benefits of breast lift with augmentation
- You get to choose the size and shape of the breast implants you want.
- Breast implants are fairly safe with the new technology.
- The implants can last very long, between 15 and 20 years.
- Breast implants are less expensive compared to fat transfer.
The disadvantages of breast lift with augmentation
- This option has a longer recovery time.
- There are more scars with this option.
- There is a possibility of forming capsular contracture.
What Is Breast Lift With Fat Transfer
A breast lift procedure with fat transfer is an alternative to breast augmentation using implants. In this method, the doctor harvests fat from other body parts and adds it to your breasts.
It is a natural way of augmenting your breasts and offers the most natural-looking results. It starts with liposuction to harvest the donor fat cells, and then the fat cells are purified and reinjected into your breasts.
Benefits of Breast lift with Fat Transfer
- The best thing about this procedure is that you can reduce fat and contour the harvested area and get your breasts augmented using the same fat.
- It is a less invasive procedure.
- It is perfect for people with uneven breasts and post-lumpectomy patients.
- Results are natural looking.
The Disadvantages of breast lift with fat transfer
- You do not get to choose the size you want.
- The fat is unreliable and there is a possibility of fat rejection.
- The procedure is not suitable for everyone and works primarily for people with some extra fat to use.
Breast Lift Using Existing Breast Tissue
This is known as Mastopexy, a breast lift procedure that works wonders on your breasts. Unlike augmentation and fat transfer, which change the size of your breasts, mastopexy repositions the existing breast tissue to achieve a perkier appearance.
Are You Looking To Increase The Size of Your Breasts?
At the Solomon Cosmetic Center, we have the best surgeon for a breast lift with augmentation and a breast lift with fat transfer. You can consult with us today for these and the following breast-related procedures as well:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Surgery Revision
- Fat Transfer Breast Surgery
- Periareolar Lift
We also have some November Specials with Breast Augmentation on offer, and you can have it done at the best price in town. Please schedule an appointment with us today!