MEET DR. GEORGE SOLOMON
George Solomon, MD, MSc (aesthetic surgery), DPD, FAACS, @therealdrsculpt, is a renowned national and international cosmetic surgeon who has over 22 years’ experience in cosmetic procedures. He specializes in minimal downtime cosmetic surgery procedures done under local anesthesia and or IV sedation including Breast Augmentation, lift and reduction, Liposuction, Brazilian butt lift ,mini tummy tucks, fat transfer, facelifts, mini facelifts, and eye lifts.
Dr Solomon is also a Gynecomastia and a liposculpting expert.
He offers non-surgical enhancements as well, including injectable wrinkle inhibitors such as Botox, and Dysport, and facial fillers including Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra, and, Belotero Balance. He also uses dermal filler for penile enlargement.
Choosing your surgeon is one of the most important decisions you will make as you consider plastic surgery; and your safety, comfort, and success rely on this decision. Dr. George Solomon is proud to focus solely on cosmetic surgery, allowing him to provide the best in aesthetic surgery to his patients. His commitment to his patients goes beyond his medical training and education. Dr. Solomon is known for his meticulous attention to detail and his willingness to take time on procedures to help his patients achieve their goals and that all procedures are performed safely.
World experience: Dr Solomon has had the privilege of operating with many different well-known and respected plastic surgeons nationally and internationally including Mexico, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the middle east. Dr Solomon is one of 130 surgeons that constitute WAGS (world association of Gluteal Surgeons) to provide the safest technique for Brazilian butt lift. Dr Solomon attends many of the cosmetic and plastic surgery meetings and workshops held in the United States and worldwide to keep up to date on the latest surgical techniques, laser technology, and trends in the field of plastic surgery.
Military Experience: Dr. Solomon began his medical career in the United States Navy at the Naval Hospital San Diego where he spent 12 years of service. He completed his undergraduate degree from San Diego State University. He then worked as a microbiologist and clinical laboratory scientist. He received his medical degree from Ross University, School of Medicine and interned at University of California Los Angeles Torrance. Dr. Solomon has always had a love of science which led him to continue his post-graduate studies at UCLA and California State Dominguez Hills. He completed his residency from the Kansas University School of Medicine. He then moved to Florida and rejoined the military but this time it was the United States Air Force where he worked as a flight surgeon and a CCAT (critical care air transport team specialist). Dr Solomon spent another 12 years of service between active and reserve in Patrick’s Air Force base and MacDill’s.
Practice of cosmetic surgery: In 2000, Dr. Solomon began his Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery. There is a difference between plastic and reconstructive surgery and cosmetic medicine and surgery in that it is a specialty that is dedicated to aesthetics and cosmetic procedures only. Dr Solomon did 4 years of training in general cosmetic and head and neck surgery. Physicians who specialize in cosmetic medicine and surgery must undergo additional specialized education and training in cosmetic surgery only.
Dr. George Solomon joined the American academy of cosmetic surgery and became a fellow. He is a highly qualified surgeon who is dedicated to excellence in patient care and satisfaction. He is committed to providing quality patient care, ongoing education, and practice improvements. As such, his certification recognizes his excellence and commitment to professionalism, and continuous performance assessment and improvement.
Dr. Solomon has performed Thousands of surgeries and procedures over the last 20 years. Currently, there is no cosmetic or aesthetic board that is approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Florida Board of Medicine. Therefore, board specialties in this field are obtained either by a private organization in the United States or abroad. The Specialty recognition identified herein has been received from a private organization not affiliated with or recognized by Florida board of medicine by the ABMS.
Dr. George Solomon moved his family from east Florida in 2013 and established his new practice, Solomon Cosmetic Center. He began his practice by offering a full range of surgical cosmetic services including liposuction, mini tummy tucks, Brazilian Buttock Lift, breast augmentation, facelift, and mommy makeover. He also offered non-surgical procedures such as Botox and facial fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and many others. His first patients came mostly from Tampa, Tampa, Palm Harbor, and St. Petersburg. His patients today still come from those areas but have expanded to all corners of Florida and throughout the United States. He is greatly loved and appreciated by his patients and has maintained a 4.7-star review status from Google reviews.
Each individual patient is different; therefore, results may vary.
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Head and Neck Aesthetic Surgery Post-Graduate – Fellowship
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina – General surgery and master’s degree in Aesthetic Surgery
- Cardiff University – Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology
- International and European Board of Cosmetic Surgery – Board Certified
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Board Certified
- American Board of Laser Surgery – Board Certified
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine – Fellowship
- National Board of Medical Examiners-1997
- American Board of Medical Specialties-1997
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate & Committee Member
- American Society of Cosmetic Physicians – Faculty
- Global Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Faculty
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine – Faculty
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina – Speaker
- International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery – Associate
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine – Fellow & Diplomat
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- International Society of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- World Association of Gltueal Surgeons – Associate
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery – Former Associate
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery – Former Associate