Tampa Bay Liposuction
Liposuction Surgery is a common aesthetic procedure for the removal of unwanted fat in areas like the stomach, waist, and love-handles.
Am I A Candidate For Liposuction
As people age, their body shape changes in a variety of ways. Countless men and women suffer from unsightly fat around the stomach, waist, and love-handles. Many of Dr. Solomon’s patients say they exercise and try to eat healthily but have areas that are resistant to their efforts to lose. These individuals are the perfect candidates for Tampa Liposuction Clinic.
- Physically fit men or women that eat well-balanced meals.
- Individuals that are unable to reduce fatty deposits that are well-localized and often seem to involve genetic susceptibility.
- Patients that are not using the procedure for weight loss.
- At or near their target weight.
- Is not taking medications that may increase risks.
- Has realistic expectations for results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Surgeon of Tampa Liposuction Clinic
- Abdomen – Can smooth & flatten areas from the ribs to the pubis
- Hips – Can change the shape from a bulge to a gentle curve
- Thighs – Reduce, reshape & dramatically change front, inner & saddle bags
- Buttock Crease – Can restore/create a pleasing fold & reshape your bottom
- Back – Eliminates or reduces “tissue rolls” (bra strap area for women)
- Arms – Reduce volume of fat in loose, hanging skin of upper arms
- Axilla (armpit) – Reduces & tightens tissues of front & back folds
- Knees – Reduces inner knees, improves shape, restores youthful look
Visit Our Videos Page Here
- Tumescent Liposuction: refers to a liposuction technique in which local anesthesia is used for the large amounts of fat that are to be removed. This technique keeps patients from having to be put to sleep with general anesthesia and minimizes blood loss.
- Suction-Assisted Liposuction: is a relatively safe procedure and is the standard used across the cosmetic surgery field. The process relies on laser-guided cannula that is inserted through a minor incision in the target area. The straw uses suction, and fat molecules are removed from the body. Often, lasers are used in conjunction with this approach to liquefy the fat.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction: is different because our team relies on a specialized cannula that features mechanized movements. In this situation, Dr. Solomon only makes a few movements, so the entire procedure is relatively short and highly effective. Power-assisted liposuction is ideal for healthy candidates and is often used to sculpt the abdominal area.
- Ultrasound Liposuction: uses ultrasonic energy that is applied from outside the body. The energy waves enter the skin, and the procedure is marked by a lack of blood loss. In addition, many doctors notice necrosis after other methods, our use of ultrasound liposuction ensures patents quickly recover with fewer complications.
- Laser Lipo: is a specialized form of surgery that is highly effective. Many times, fat deposits are resistant. Heating the molecules under the skin with a high-powered laser liquefies individual molecules, and makes it easier for Dr. Solomon to remove unwanted weight in minimal time. The laser also enters the skin at the same time as the cannula and reduces the need for unsightly incisions and the associated complications. Sometimes called smart lipo, laser liposuction works best on patients who want to sculpt an impressive abdomen and highlight what diet and exercise have already achieved.
Liposuction Aftercare and Recovery
After liposuction, most patients are generally alert and able to function without nausea, grogginess, and the washed out feeling associated with general anesthesia. In fact, patients are encouraged to walk and drink hydrating fluids to prevent dehydration immediately after surgery to enhance the healing process. Although you will not be laid up for a significant period of time, it is important to remember that you cannot simply resume your life immediately after your surgery.
During the first week, you can engage in short, non-strenuous walks and you may return to non-strenuous work within a day or two after your procedure. Stabilizing your tissues in a special garment increases your comfort and ability to get around.Your tissues will be more comfortable after liposuction when they are not jiggling around. At the end of your first two weeks of recovery, Dr. Solomon will evaluate your recovery. You will likely be able to stop wearing the compression garment after the first week. In addition, you can begin returning gradually to your normal exercise routine. At your follow-up, we will talk about your routine and advise you when you can return to each activity.
Liposuction cost is one of the key factors in a person’s decision to undergo a body shaping procedure. It is important to view your procedure as an investment in your happiness and an enhancement to your lifestyle. In this light, factors such as safety, surgeon credentials, and surgical results are also highly important considerations when thinking about liposuction in Tampa and the Tampa Bay Area.
If you’re looking for maximum value for your body contouring procedure, don’t settle on “cheap” liposuction from a surgeon or practice that may or may not be fully committed to your health and happiness. Request your consultation online or call 727-288-9988 and we will be happy to answer all of your questions about the cost of liposuction surgery. George Solomon, M.D. has performed over 10,000 liposuction procedures on women and men throughout Florida and the United States.
As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Solomon is committed to the core values of ethics, integrity, honesty and education. He also understands that you want the best liposuction cost with the best doctor for the job. Safety always comes first while trying to keep his liposuction cost affordable.
Liposuction Cost in Tampa Bay?
Solomon Cosmetic Center in Tampa, Florida specializes in all liposuction procedures and they want you to know all that is involved with the procedure including the liposuction cost. Once you have read over this informational page you should become well informed about liposuction. However, not to worry! George Solomon, M.D. and his knowledgeable staff will make sure you are completely educated and comfortable with the details of the procedure should decide to have liposuction.
As the founder of the Tampa Liposuction Clinic, Solomon Cosmetic Center, Dr. George Solomon specializes in a variety of liposuction procedures. While many people have an idea that the procedures consist of helping those who are inordinately obese, there are plenty of sculpting procedures that are tailored to contouring impressive physiques that are already beautiful. In fact, the ideal candidate is already healthy and takes care of his/her own body through diet and exercise.
The Solomon Cosmetic Center in Tampa, FL, offers a wide variety of liposuction services for clients who want to remove unwanted fat pockets from the abdomen, inner knees, and chest. Dr. Solomon has been providing quality liposuction services to the Tampa and Tampa community for years and takes pride in his long list of satisfied clientele. Liposuction, or lipoplasty, is a procedure that aims to slim and reshape specific places on the body. The aesthetic procedure works by removing excessive fat deposits and improves the contours and proportion of a body. Many people experience an increase in confidence after a procedure and wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Solomon’s team to others in the community.
I had abdominal liposuction and then facial fat transfer – all done in the same day. The procedures went so smoothly and the staff was wonderful to me–made me feel very comfortable. It’s now 6 months later, and my face is amazingly flawless and so youthful-looking. My body is ready for bikini season once again! Dr. Solomon is the best!”
Each patient is unique; therefore, results may vary
by Evelyn, verified patient of Dr. George Solomon posted on Facebook.
Liposuction Cost for the abdomen, waist or the back combines liposuction of the entire midsection to achieve an overall curvier, contoured figure from every angle: Average Price – $6000
Liposuction Cost Per Area: Average Price – $1,000
Areas that can be treated:
- Lower Abdomen
- Upper Abdomen
- Upper Arms
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Lower Legs
The cost starts at $1500.00 per area or side. an arm or leg is considered 4 sides. Prospective clients should be aware that larger fat deposits usually take longer to remove. By law, a surgeon can only remove 4 liters in one session. Extra sessions cost more money. During an initial consultation, our team discusses the patient’s goals to reach a comprehensive approach that ensures total satisfaction. Our liposuction costs are ultra-affordable, and a single sitting is often all that is required for people who are close to their suggested bodyweight and physically active.
View Before and After Liposuction Before and Afters
Liposuction is s very effective way to get rid of fat. Contact Dr. George Solomon today to learn more about our aesthetic procedures that can make you look and feel younger. Dr. Solomon attracts patients from all over Florida including Tampa, Miami, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Brandon, Palm Harbor, and Largo. Many of our patients come from out of town and we have a compete guide to help you with your travel.
Dr. Solomon offers virtual consultations as an alternative to the traditional in-office consultation.
“Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery can vary significantly between patients, and no two patients or surgeries are identical. Each surgery is unique and individualized with regard to that patient. The pricing stated above is the average starting prices for each procedure. Once you have a consultation with Dr. Solomon regarding the desired results, and he customizes a treatment plan for you, the pricing may differ from what has been stated on this website. As an accredited surgeon, Dr. Solomon wants only the best results for his patients and will customize a plan to start the journey to making you feel and look your very best! The pricing included are of our most popular procedures, should you have a question regarding another procedure, please contact the office for additional information.
*The liposuction cost pricing stated above does not include any of the following fees: facility, surgical, anesthesia, or garment.*
4.5 Rating out of 150+ reviews
Four days ago I had Lipo and BBL done by Dr. Salomon. Lipo on my entire back, bra side area, flanks, abdomen, and inner thighs. He performed an amazing job. I was nervous cause my expectations were pretty high but Dr. Salomon well exceeded my expectations. The staff has been very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Salomon and have already referred two of my friends to him.
I got. Liposuction and a tummy tuck by Dr Solomon. I was up and around the next day and the results are amazing. Dr Solomon and his staff are wonderful. I can’t believe I look this way. He’s the best in town. Thank you so much Dr Solomon and staff for changing my life.
Dr Solomon is the best cosmetic surgeon I have been too . And being a doctor myself I had to do a lot of research and investigations before picking him . I had two procedures with dr Solomon ,the first one was a liposuction or liposculpture . Unfortunately after age 40 you start developing what they call stubborn fat and no matter how much I exercised I could never get rid of it . Now I have an amazing 6 pack and no belly thanks to dr Solomon and looks amazing . Second procedure was a hair transplant and that took away another 20 years of my age .he simply took it from the back and put it in front .now I have plenty of hair and feel a lot more comfortable and happy. The best investment I have ever made . All procedures without any pain and excellent recovery Thank you so much dr Solomon for your excellent skills and care.