Childbearing is stressful to the body, and childrearing is a demanding 24/7 experience. If you are ready to step off the rollercoaster for a while and do something to increase your self-esteem and make you feel better, visit Dr. George Solomon, a top cosmetic surgeon plastic surgeon in Palm Harbor, Florida, and ask about a Mommy Makeover.
The Perils of Pregnancy
The hormones associated with having a child can cause a number of physical changes in a woman’s body:
- Parts of the body shift
- Breasts swell to prepare for breastfeeding
- Extra weight gain to support fetal development
- Skin shifts and stretches
- Skin discolorations on the face, legs, and other areas
Combining Procedures to Make You Look Great
Each woman is affected differently, and some are impacted more than others. When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Solomon, he will address your concerns and develop a custom procedure which could involve a combination of surgical procedures and non-invasive treatments. Dr. Solomon will use his expertise to help you decide which procedures will benefit you the most.
A Mommy Makeover is not just one procedure. It’s a unique combination of procedures designed to help you recover your pre-pregnancy figure and skin. Although the Mommy Makeover does not affect your ability to have children, it’s best to wait until after you have finished having children to plan it.
Here’s the Menu
There are several procedures to consider when it comes to post-pregnancy rejuvenation:
- Tummy tuck: This surgical procedure tightens the muscles, removes fat and excess tissue/skin.
- Body Contouring: Dr. Solomon performs several types of body contouring procedures. Patients most often request hip and buttock sculpting which can involve fat transfer.
- Liposuction: This surgical procedure is versatile and can be used anywhere from the chin to the ankles. It is an excellent way to remove stubborn fat deposits.
- Breast Augmentation and/or Breast Lift: Droopy or sagging breasts can be corrected with surgery. You can rejuvenate your breasts and return them to their original size or discuss adding a cup size or two. Dr. Solomon will help you achieve wonderful, natural-looking results.
- Facial Fillers and other injectables: Injectables can refresh your look without surgery. Dr. Solomon will discuss Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm and other products available to give you a smooth, youthful look.
Patients who choose surgical treatment should be nonsmokers who are close to their target weight and in good health.
Dr. Solomon will tell you exactly what to expect after surgery and give you clear and thorough post-op instructions. After any procedure, Dr. Solomon and his dedicated staff are always available to answer questions about symptoms or recovery.
It’s important for patients to plan for assistance with childcare and personal needs after surgery. You will need to limit your activities and avoid anything strenuous. With any surgical procedure, there will be swelling and bruising. As the swelling diminishes and the bruises go away, your results will be apparent. Nothing is more gratifying than enjoying your new look.
Each patient is unique; therefore, results may vary.
Make an appointment for a Mommy Makeover consultation with Dr. George Solomon. Let him discuss all the possibilities with you and suggest a course of action to meet your aesthetic goals. You will feel confident with Dr. Solomon. He is an experienced plastic surgeon who strives to use his surgical talents to help his patients look their very best. The Solomon Center serves patients all over the state of Florida and Tampa, Miami, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Largo. Financing is available for surgery and procedures at The Solomon Center.
© 2018 Solomon Cosmetic Center. All rights reserved.