Ozempic – Weight Loss Program
Are you interested in losing some weight? Or are you looking for “Ozempic near me?”. Our providers are pleased to offer the new Medical Weight Loss Program. We want you to lose weight in a healthy, long-lasting approach because health and wellness are our top priorities at our clinic.
73.6% of people over 20 are overweight, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Of those, 41.9% are categorized as obese. These stats are astounding. Obesity is currently considered a nationwide pandemic by the CDC.
Even while your weight may not officially indicate that you are overweight, Visceral fat, commonly referred to as “skinny” fat, is more likely to cause inflammation and raise your chance of developing pre-diabetes as well as high blood sugar and high insulin levels.
Being overweight or obese is the root cause of many chronic diseases, including:
- Coronary artery disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol (includes triglycerides which contribute to plaque in the arteries)
- Fatty liver disease
- Certain cancers
- Sleep apnea
- Endocrine disorders, including Insulin Resistance
- Alzheimer’s and/or dementia
- Mood disorders
- Back and joint pain
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The weekly dose we administer replicates the body’s naturally occurring peptide GLP-1, which promotes wellness. Studies have indicated that it improves blood sugar regulation as well as appetite reduction, better eating control, and a reduction in food cravings. It functions best when lifestyle adjustments are customized.
Our comprehensive weight loss* program includes:
- Appointments with your licensed provider at our clinic
- Diet plan
- Two sets of labs (one set before you begin the program and the other set after you finish)
- Weight & BMI measurements
- Weekly weight checks (optional)
- Suppressed appetite.
- Better sleep
- Higher energy levels
- Helps with insulin pathways and blood sugar levels.
- Lose 15% of your body weight (on average)
- Weight loss* of 1 to 3 pounds per week.
-Nausea and possibly other digestive issues.
Absolute Contraindications to the Weight Loss* Program are:
- Personal or family history of medullary thyroid cancer
- Type-1 diabetes (an auto-immune condition)
- MEN – multiple endocrine neoplasia
- Decreased kidney function